We take care of most of the accommodations for comfort, so there is little to pack. However, temperatures in Montana in August can vary a lot throughout the day, so it’s important to bring layers. Here is a packing list of recommended items.
- 2 long sleeved shirts (quick dry a plus)
- 2 short sleeved shirts
- 2 pair shorts or leggings
- 2 pair of pants
- PJ pants
- PJ shirt
- Bathing suit
- 4 pair of underwear
- 2-3 bras
- 2 pairs of light weight wool socks
- 2 pairs cotton (comfortable socks)
- Water shoes or sandals (not flip flops)
- Hiking shoes (Tennis shoes will work)
- Hair brush
Your tent will have some special goodies waiting for you when you arrive these items on this list are recommended to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
We cannot wait to meet you!